CooL CodeS
You leave me SPEECHLESS., <body scroll="auto">


Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Yona Wallach
Tefillin- Yona Wallach

Come to me Let me do nothing
You do it for me
Do everything for me
Everything I start to do
You do instead
I will lay tefillin I’ll pray
You lay the tefillin for me
Bind them on my arms
Play with them inside me
Pass them delicately over my body
Rub them against me
Arouse me everywhere
Make me faint with sensations
Run them across my clitoris
Tie up my hips with them
So I can come quickly
Play with them inside me
Tie up my hands and legs
Do things to me
Against my will
Turn me over on my stomach
Put the tefillin in my mouth a bridle bit
Ride me I am a mare
Pull my head back
Until I shriek with pain
And you are pleasured
Later I will pass them over your body
With unconcealed intention
Oh, how cruel my face will be
I will pass them slowly over your body
Slowly slowly slowly
Around your throat I’ll pass them
I will wind one end a few times around your throat
And tie the other to something stable
Something very heavy perhaps rotating
I’ll pull and I’ll pull
Until your last breath escapes
Until I strangle you
Completely with the tefillin

STRAWBERRIES- Yona Wallach

When you come to sleep with me
wear a black dress printed with strawberries
and a black wide-brimmed hat decorated with strawberries
and hold a basket of strawberries
and sell me strawberries
tell me in a sweet high voice
strawberries strawberries
who wants strawberries
don’t wear anything underneath the dress later
strings will lift you up invisible or visible
and lower you directly on my prick.

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

5:28 AM








Profile

Once upon a time...there was a girl who looks like a girl that was borned to a couple who was a girl and a boy together. Leaving their girl's name to the great divination of god she ended up being called HUI YU.This girl who was a girl then grew up very much like a boy. She then spent the rest of her youth in ST THERESA'S CONVENT and getting into wrong relationships. But that was until the girl realised that she had all along known a boy who was a boy whom she truly loved and loved her back:) The reletionship then blossomed naturally on 251106. Then this girl who is a girl who hated changes entered PIONEER JC with a friend count of 1. But slowly and surely...she made more and more friends and even joined BASKETBALL She is
LOVING HER LIFEnow. I would like to say that the girl's life ended Happily ever after...but the girl who was a girl knew that one should never count their eggs before it's in the basket. So she'll live life a lil at a time and enjoy what she has. THE END

Currents

~wishlist~*

- A new basketball!
- Chocolates!
- Willy wonka's factory? {his chocs will do fine i suppose... }
- Candy Empire's candy
- Lose weight [ hopefully by miracle...w/o having to give up my babies*choco* ]
- Shades!
- Roxy denim skirt with pink imprints
- Zara denim overalls=)br> - MORE HEELS
- the BEAR necklace from far east
- 0 calories doughnuts=P
- Orange Nail polish
- Flip Flops
- Denim and coloured shorts
- All my materialistic need fufilled=))


- MY FRIEND WHO IS A BOY=)





CooL CodeS
Rants








<
Links
[x]Jedd
[x]SylviA
[x]Ace
[x]Winnie*[PM].
[x]MOusE
[x]Nah Nah
[x]Xing
[x]TanYA*[PM]
[x]EsmonDE
[x]Laopa
[x]ShiYun*[PM]
[xShengHong
[x]Huifen!
[x]Annabel
[x]OZY!
[x]FangYiEats
[x]OOOOGuanri
[x])YongYUAN
[x])RuiBin
[x]Sofifi.
[x]Jo the pro
[x]VonVonVonnie
[x]Enoch
[x]PJC orientation 07=)

[x]The Past =x

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4